Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Busiest Outlet


Enjoyed 4 days of Hari Raya Holidays with family. It was a time when everybody was home - felt like a mini vacation. And due to this mini vacation that we Malaysians enjoy every year - I was not able to send my cards and swaps on time. I had to hang on to it for almost 4 days.

Taman Connaught, Cheras
Today I went to the near by post office to send all the accumulated mails. And my beloved husband volunteered to send it for me - so I waited in the car. This is the second time I have been to this particular branch this month and it felt as one of the busiest outlet.

As much as I know we do not need to get a queue number to buy stamps - but when my hubby went to get the stamp the lady at the counter asked him to do so! My hubby replied, "do I have to take the number to buy the stamps?", she didn't reply and totally ignored him. Well, it took him about 40 - 45 mins to buy the stamps. PHEW!!!

Such hard work to send mails. May be that's why people prefer to email??



No comments:

Post a Comment