Monday, August 20, 2012

Follow Up - Back to School Swap

Please check out the details of this swap here: Back to School Swap

Well, I had two versions of this swap. One was public but not many people signed up - Guess due to heavy postage. And I had another private swap with a fellow Malaysian from Sabah, with the same theme.

 
 This is what I sent to my Swap Partner - I had 2 of these with different colour. (I lost those images few days back and was only able to recover this one)


 And this is what I received from my Sabah friend. She is so colour coordinated. Love it ;) Thank you so much for sending these goodies.


Note: I'll upload the picture of the public swap as soon as I receive it ;)

2 comments:

  1. wow, so much nice stuff! I would have joined the public swap for sure if I only had known that there were one. -__-! Well, maybe next year xD Guess I must try to keep my eyes more open from now on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mail and you are so kind for sending this package to someone, they will be very lucky. New follower from follow me #4 Ana Goncalves - swapbot

    ReplyDelete