Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Snail Mail Kit Swap: Follow Up

I hosted the Snail Mail Kit Swap on swapbot.com early this month. I wasn't sure if this swap would work or people would actually be interested in such a swap. And since this was going to be a bit pricey I was not confident at all. But surprisingly the swap had an overwhelming response. We had 54 swappers who joined in this project and thanks to all of you wonderful people the swap even made it to the top 10. And that was even more exciting!!! I am sure we all had fun putting the package together for our partners.

Well I received my swap from my partner Karen, today. And I love what she put together for me - it is so beautiful and so colourful and has many wonderful things that I like and would surely use.

Well I'll shut up and let the pictures do the talking. Thank you Karen for this wonderful and thoughtful package. I love it all. 


 Isn't this a beautiful and colourful envie??


 She packed it so well!!!


 This is the most beautiful and lovable box ever - thanks Karen.



 Covered with used envelopes - with addresses, stamps and  what not...!!! LOVE IT :*


 inside the box.



 Love all the cards, lettersets, envelopes, greeting cards, labels and the address book that says London was a hit!! It's one of my favorite city.


 Love this tiny little stamp you sent - will be using it soon and I love Papermate pens.


And I love cute and colourful owls too!!


Thank you, Karen - love the package!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing package to receive! Here's my Snail Mail Kit that I sent - http://www.flickr.com/photos/74086708@N08/7817432192/in/set-72157628870965323/

    And here's the one I received :) - http://www.flickr.com/photos/74086708@N08/7863698928/in/set-72157628870965323/

    I really enjoyed doing this swap, great idea for a swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...!!! this is like a sweet treat!!!! wonderful things you sent your partner is gonna love it so much..!!!! And received a haul of stuff!!! Aren't you a blessed one?

      Delete
  2. How fun, I even debated joining that swap and ended up not. If you run another one, I certainly will! Have a great mail day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. that's sad!!! But thanks for dropping by and for commenting too.

      Oh that reminds me there is one going on right now, I guess!! Check it out: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/127446

      Delete
  3. Hey there, this is Karen (who sent the package). My daughter Kate actually hijacked this swap - so she did most of the work (I added the stamp and made the owl card).

    This is Kate: I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen... thanks for being my partner!!! I really love the owl card..!! And adore the box ;)

      Kate: Thanks for this package.. I love it so much.

      Delete
  4. What a beautifull package!
    Perfect swap from a no #1 swapper
    Very nicely done

    ReplyDelete